This old girl had quite a busy one today.
First, I went to a basset meetup at a beach we haven't been to before. It was a whole lotta fun and we had a pretty decent turn-out this time, since the weather was gorgeous. It was really secluded, so my people actually let me off the leash for a change. That was way cool. By the time we got home, I was wiped out and ready to sleep for days.
BUT...
Not much rest was had. What I didn't know was that the humans had some friends coming over for supper. They brought their one-year-old pug. OMG, why don't those things have 'off' buttons!!!! That girl would give the Energizer bunny a run for his money. Really brought my crotchety side out, I'll tell ya.
The coast is clear now though, and I finally have some time to myself to pass out! So, that is what I'm doing, NOW.
Nighty night!
~Scully-Monster~
P.S. Oh, by the way...my mom is an idiot! She is kicking herself for not bringing the video camera to the beach this morning. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Oh well....next time!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment