I am turning 11 soon....crazy!! My humans had better be planning to celebrate my big day--with something yummy. ;-) I'm sure they will have some pictures or video to show for it, because that's just how they are.
In the meantime, my mom did a little slideshow video in honor of my 11th birthday. If you would like to see it, below is a link that I hope will work.
11 Years With Scully
On a side note, I want to piss all over YouTube these days, and poop on them too! They have gotten ridiculous with blocking audio due to copyright. Bla, bla, bla, bla. Actually, most sites seem to have issue with the music thing, even MySpace. I give up.
Well, that's all for now. I hope everyone has a super weekend!!
Luv,
~Scully~
P.S. Now, I have to complete a "Copyright Education Program" to reinstate my uploading privileges on MySpace. LMAO! Yeah...I'll get right on that...
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday to one of very favourite girls! Hope you have a super day Scully. Can't wait to see birthday pics! xoxo
Hey you! I subscribed to you on YouTube and now I see you are on blogger as well! Go figure!
You are one action packed hound dog. I just watched your exciting video playing hide the cookie. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. The drama, the tension.. fantastic!
Slobbers,
Mango
P.S. We play the same game here at the Mango estate, but with more cookies, hence more chances to win.
Post a Comment