Well, some of them are of ME! Believe it or not, there was a time when I sort of didn't mind having my picture taken.
Mom's trying to work on a little slideshow with my pics, but in the meantime, here are a few pictures of me hanging out with my old friend Maggie. She is at the bridge now, sadly, and my humans lost touch with her humans.
Maggie was a year older than me. Such a beautiful bassety girl, who made us crack up when she did her sitter-upper routine on the patio at Timothy's coffee shop, where we would bump into her a lot.
Anyhow, these pictures were taken the weekend when my mom & dad got married, in August 2000! Maggie's slaves were kind enough to doggie sit me, and they gave us these photos. I was 2 at the time. Wow.
This is me giving Maggie my "please play with me" stare....she was never very interested in playing with me...

Just chillin out...

Butt bonding ....

Now that I think about it, I look like I'm sulking in each picture above. I think I was kind of bitter that I wasn't included in the wedding!!! hehehe
Stay tuned for some more old pictures of me.
Licks,
~Scully~

1 comment:
oh Scully, you have such Bassetude! Can't wait to see more shots of your younger years. Sorry your friend Maggie is now at the bridge. smooch!
Post a Comment