Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ewww...what is that stench?!

I'm so embarrassed. I pee'd in the car yesterday. That is a new low for me.

We didn't even notice it until today, when we got in the car and nearly choked on the odor. At first the humans thought maybe something fell out of a shopping bag and was rotting, but then they felt the seat where I sit and voila....it's still soaking wet!

Hopefully "Nature's Miracle" will work to get rid of the smell, because I hate it just as much as the humans do. If anyone happens to read this and has a suggestion of what other odor eliminator could be used, please dish it!

Hanging my head in shame...
~Scully (aka 'The Urinator')

1 comment:

Hudson&Morgan said...

We're sorry this happened Scully, we know it must have been a big accident. Mum says unfortunately she has no remedies for that yucky smell but hopes your folks figure something out.