Friday, March 27, 2009
Oh geez...not another UTI!! -- Update at bottom
sigh...grunt...whimper....
My mom is 99.9% sure I have a UTI. I'm no stranger to these. Used to get them all the time, although I haven't had one in a while.
I'm driving her a little nuts today, wanting to go outside all the time, and then squatting obsessively all over the backyard.
Anyhow, I have an appointment with the vet at 6pm. They were nice enough to squeeze me in so I don't have to wait until tomorrow.
My mom is kinda terrified to take me there. I think she's got this constant fear now that they will find something terrible when they check me over. Let's just hope not. A simple UTI, we can handle...
Licks,
~Scully~
UPDATE: Well, we are back from the vet, and not a second too soon for me! I have developed a bit of a dislike for being there. lol Anyway, we'll get my pee-pee results in the next day or so. I probably do have an infection, but that's ok. I'm used to it.
As for the rest of me, I am still doing very well. The vetlady felt me all over and my nodes are all still good. Thank doG!!! I have even put on a good amount of weight! I had lost quite a bit and was down to 54 pounds. Now I'm back up to 62.5! My mom had found a lump on my side by my front right leg the other day and FREAKED OUT. That's actually what had her so terrified about taking me today. Well, turns out that's just another fatty cyst to add to my little collection.
Now, I can have a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment