I am very sleepy right now, and I have matching pink bandages on each of my front legs. (It wasn't easy getting an IV into my little bassety legs!)

True to form, I tried my best to embarrass my people. They were reminded to be extra careful with my toxic poop, and maybe try to keep it in our yard so we can hose the area down after it is picked up. So, what did I do after we left the vet's office?? I marched my butt outside the door and took a monster crap, right in the middle of the sidewalk by the farmer's market a few doors down from the vet! Then...I stepped right in it, getting poo mashed in between my toes! My foodslaves were mortified....I am still proud of myself.
Off to sleep I go. Nighty night.
Licks,
Scully

1 comment:
Bless you Monster. We love you so much and your slaves.
Cat, Chaps and Emma
Post a Comment