Arroooooo!
I went for my second chemo treatment today, and it went well. I am a very good girl throughout the treatment. I just lie there and let the vetpeople do whatever to me and I don't even complain.
Ya know the one thing I hate about these sessions though?? I am not happy about having to spend the day in a "strange" place without my Mommy & Daddy around. I really do not like being away from them, and this is no exception. But they keep telling me it's for my own good.
Anyhow, we got some super cool news today too. I AM IN REMISSION!!! When my mom heard that word, she was so darn happy she almost cried. The vetlady said that, in her experience, she usually sees doggies go into remission after the 2nd or 3rd treatment, so it's a really positive sign that I was already there after just the first one! :-)
I'm so very very thankful for all the love, prayers, thoughts, and drool that I've been showered with by so many people (and houndies) since I found out I was a sick girlie!! I can't say enough how appreciative I am!!!
Luv, Licks, and Drool to all who need it,
~ Scully-Monster ~
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment