Even my mommy laughed, after she regained her balance and saved herself.
I love to make good use of my fatty paws to whack my people in the legs when I want something. It's a very effective way to get their attention.
I put a new spin on it today though. The momslave was standing right on the edge at the top of the stairs, doing something with that annoying cell phone thingy. She happened to be wearing shorts because she had just finished working out. Well, I decided that it was a good time for me to get some attention, and she didn't hear me coming.
I'm sure you see where this is going. Remember, she's standing on the top step....I scratched her nice and hard on the back of her bare leg, with my freshly cut jagged toenails. I guess it was a not-so-great-feeling surprise, because it almost sent her flying down the stairs. Ooooops, sorry mommy. Can't promise I won't try it again though.
~Scully~
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment