Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm a neglectful blogger!

It's been a while since I've updated this blog. Bad girl!!

I had my first chemotherapy session this past Wednesday, and it wasn't too torturous. I have been feeling ok since then too, with the exception of some runny stuff coming from the rear. I'll spare you a description of that though.

I'm trying not to let this lymphoma get me down! My humans took me to one of my favorite parks this past weekend. They didn't want me to overdo it, so they didn't let me go all nutso in the off-leash doggie area (much to my disgust!), but we had a nice little walk along the trails.

Anyhoooo, on to the good stuff--a few of the better pictures from the weekend:

















Can you tell I didn't want to leave?! The momslave was on the other end of the leash trying to pull my defiant self away...gotta love bassetude!



I must say, I pawsonally think whoever invented cameras should be pissed on. My humans don't seem to feel the same way. Oh well. I guess that's the price I pay for being cute.

Licks and Drool to all who need it,
Scully-Monster

No comments: