Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

Well, 2011 is almost here, and I think it's about time that I resurrected the ole blog.

I'm not sad to see 2010 go; it was a pretty crappy year. But enough about that. The best thing about this past year --> we welcomed not just one, but TWO awesome bassets into our home! I promise to properly introduce them soon, and of course to talk way too much about them. What else would anyone expect from me?!

For now though, Lasen, Ninja and I want to wish anyone who happens to look here, a very....


Cheers,
Mary (the Momslave), Larsen and Ninja

2 comments:

Hudson&Morgan said...

Me, I look here and nice to see you back Mary. xo
And Larsen & Ninja too :-)

Judi said...

It's January 13th and I'm just noticing that you're back. My bad! It's good to see you back, and Hello to Larson & Ninja!