Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Remembering Scully, who left us 2 years ago today

It is so hard to believe that two years have gone by since we had to make the heartbreaking decision to help Scully on her journey to the rainbow bridge. She was such an amazing soul. I am thankful for having been given 11 wonderful years with her, filled with so many memories that I think of fondly. Life carries on, but a day never passes without remembering my girl. She was my first taste of life with bassets, and I couldn't have asked for a better introduction.

Here's to you, Scully! You will always be loved and will never be forgotten.

Sending kisses up to "The Bridge".


P.S. On a funny note, my hubby and I had a toast to Scully a little earlier. As we were raising our wine glasses saying something along the lines of "here's to our puppy", Ninja promptly jumped up on the table as if she thought we were talking about her. You had to be there...it was quite cute. :-)

No comments: