Random fact about me: Did you know that I was originally named "Miracle" by my breeders? Well, that name got ditched pretty quickly, but it took a while to come up with my new name. For a little while, I was BigFoot, but the humans weren't entirely convinced about that one either. Finally, I became Scully...seemed fitting since my Daddy especially, was a huge X-Files fan.
I wish that I remembered more about my basset hound family. Ya know...who's my daddy? Where did my siblings end up and how are they now?...that kind of stuff. We were given my pedigree papers and whatnot, but that got misplaced somewhere and we have never found it. The only one my humans got to meet was my mommy, Sniffer.
Anyhow, that's enough of my rambling. I'm off to enjoy being extra spoiled today, but I'll leave you with a couple pictures of me during my first couple weeks at home.
This first pic below (which is awful quality) was actually taken before I even arrived at my new home. We stopped off at my dadslave's parents house for a visit so they could see their 4-legged grandchild.






Luv & Licks,
Scully

No comments:
Post a Comment