As of yesterday, I am finished with my chemotherapy. For good. YAY!
I was sent home with an entire pharmacy. Ok, so I exaggerate. But it sure is more pills than I've ever had to pop at one time. There's the usual anti-puking pills, some other pills to keep the tummy aches away, some Panalog cream to put on a little skin irritation on my leg, and some antibiotics because that skin thingy is a bit infected. Luckily, all 3 meds, as well as the cream, are to be given every 12 hours, so they can all be done at the same time.
Now, I just live life as usual, and go back for a check-up in 3 months to make sure those lymph nodes are still nice and tiny. The slaves are supposed to feel me up every once in a while to check for anything abnormal. I think that will have to be the dadslave's job because momma is such a head case when it comes to me lately. If I even look at her the wrong way, she freaks out and thinks something is deathly wrong with me.
So, there's my little update for today. I'm pretty happy that I don't have to go back for those treatments anymore.
I just gotta say another thanks to my super supportive friends who have been there for me and my mom through this. All the love, drool, thoughts, prayers, kind words, and offers to lend an ear if needed mean so much to us.
Luv and Licks to all,
~Scully-Monster~
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment