Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Camera Alert!

The dang humans splurged and got a new camera last weekend. You know what that means...no rest for the hound! Especially while they try to get a feel for how to use the thing. It's only been here a few days so far and I'm already so sick of my momslave following me around with it. Sigh...

Anyhoooo, here's a few of my latest pictures. I don't look too impressed, huh.











Unfortunately for me, I'm sure there will be many many more pictures to come.

Licks,
Scully

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Scully-Monster,

I came by to check out your new site. Momslave did a great job!She's become an expert. (She'll say she hasn't. She has though!)Of course, what would it be without you? Nothing, that's what! :) I like the new pics! I think my favorite is the last one.
That camera wasn't needed!! No camera could take a bad picture of you. And the moolah coulda gone to the tweat stash!! Right?
Alrighty then... you just be patient with the pictures, Ok? That way you appease the slaves, earn tweats and grace the world with your baroooty.

Wow Scully, youwz a supa stah!!
Fanks fur includin' me on da Rainbow Bridge page. Next time I hit up da tweat twee... I'll slip ya sum cheeze an' steak!!

Diva Drools an' lub.
Penny

Lotsa hugs,
Jenny xox